Please pray the following for the WILD leaders mentioned below.
Galatians 6:1-5, 9-10 - Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself. Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ. If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important. Pay careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won’t need to compare yourself to anyone else. For we are each responsible for our own conduct. So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.
* South central Africa Regional Director Henry Mukonda and his family.
* Zambia National Director Alan Kasungami and his family along with the Zambian team and families
(Samuel Yawila, Naphtali Musansa, Amos Mwsapa, Benson Banda, Leward Captain and Lewis Kulya)
* Malawian National Director Richard Chiwa and his wife, Memory and family and the remainder of the National team and families (Morton Kalua, Kingley Kaunda, Christopher
* Zimbabwe National Director Mairos Mubvumbi and his family, wife Tsitsi along with Vincent
Zimbanje. Edson Muchemwa and their families.
* Relief efforts in Nepal, Malawi (terrible food shortages and floods) and Mozambique (floods),
orphan situation in Liberia, national spiritual issues in Zimbabwe and Zambia
* Personnel Needs for WILD here in the US (at this point, voluntary or raise own support)